Fame will Never Guarantee you Money…Singer, D’banj Warn Youths
Nigerian singer, D’banj, has been able to remain relevant in the music industry not because he has been releasing hot singles, but because he has been able to understand how to further push himself.
Speaking at the Social Media Week, the entertainer explained that fear of being poor made him think outside the box on how to create wealth for himself.
He urged youths to have a rethink about what they want to do with their lives as fame will not guarantee them money.
“The fear of being poor made me think out of the box to create wealth for myself and remain relevant. Fame will not guarantee you money; fame will not give you wealth, but it can give you what you need if you channel it properly. Channelling your fame properly to create wealth is another advantage that stands you out,” D’banj said.
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry
- Gospel singer, Joe Praize Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- No more parties, Actress, Regina Daniels Set to Write her Exams
- Actress, Destiny Etiko ‘Steals’ Colleague’s wedding with her Sexy outfit