Fame will Never Guarantee you Money…Singer, D’banj Warn Youths
Nigerian singer, D’banj, has been able to remain relevant in the music industry not because he has been releasing hot singles, but because he has been able to understand how to further push himself.
Speaking at the Social Media Week, the entertainer explained that fear of being poor made him think outside the box on how to create wealth for himself.
He urged youths to have a rethink about what they want to do with their lives as fame will not guarantee them money.
“The fear of being poor made me think out of the box to create wealth for myself and remain relevant. Fame will not guarantee you money; fame will not give you wealth, but it can give you what you need if you channel it properly. Channelling your fame properly to create wealth is another advantage that stands you out,” D’banj said.
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love