Actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun turns a Year Older
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun, is a year older and despite her old age, she is still gracing various movie location each week.
In the usual trend of some celebs, the actress shared some nice photos showing her progress as she continues to age gracefully.
Happy birthday to her and more years to her.
“Waooooo. Am short of words. I want to say a very big thanks to you all ,my family, my friend, my fans ,all over the word ,To all my children thank you, to my grandchildren thank you, to my industry children thank you thank you I appreciate you all. And to my brothers , sisters, friends my mother and my father's in the industry and to all marketers thank you thank you all, I can't say it all Am very grateful, happy birthday to me,” she wrote.
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.