South African legend, Yvonne Chaka Chaka makes Nollywood debut in 'JJC'
South African music legend and BET award winner, Yvonne Chaka Chaka has just made her debut in a Nollywood movie and she even went as far as cutting her hair for her role in the movie titled 'JJC' (Jonny Just Come)
The hilarious comedy movie was shot in Lagos and South Africa and features other stars like Emmy Award Winning Thuso Mbedu, Patience Ozokwo, Joey Rasdien, Nancy Isime, Vuci Kunene, Thando Thabete and American Actor Quincy Giles.
The movie is produced by Diamond Groove Pictures led by award winning filmmaker, Elvis Chucks and its expected to hit cinemas on March 16, 2018
An American Guy in search of Love , Married an African Girl . The Drama He experienced from the entire Adventure Explored his Naivety to Love ,Marriage ,Culture and Religion . Which makes him A Novice (JJC) in his adventure to keeping his marriage ,He discovers that it's a learning process. Each day with different lessons to learn .and the ability to forgive and co exist.
JJC - is A Hilarious Comedy Movie
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.