DJ Cuppy Sponsors Student to University, Set to Help 9 More
Everyone sure has one thing they plan to achieve this New Year and for DJ and billionaire daughter of Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy, it’s about helping lives.
Her plan for 2018, is kind of broad and top on her list has been to help 10 people to attain academic standard precisely university and that she has kicked start.
DJ Cuppy recently announced that part if her plan has been to sponsor 10 people to the university and she has already achieved that as one individual by name Akeem Owolabi, has just gained admission into UNILAG.
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.