I Hardly Hear Myself When I Wake up…Actor, Yul Edochie
For those of you that loves handsome Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie’s voice, well, you just have to know that sometimes, he is not comfortable with it.
The actor recently disclosed that when he wakes up in morning and talk, he sometimes do not hear himself well because of how thick the voice is.
He explained that it takes couple of minutes before the thick voice gets cleared and returns to normal.
In his words, “My is so deep when I wake up in the morning that I hardly hear myself then it takes a while and it gets a little lighter.”
- Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actress, Lilly Afe Shares Steamy hot Photos with her fans
- Ex-Beauty Queen Irene holds National Children's Peace Advocacy concert
- Actress, Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Wet Panties in Public (photos)
- Skales' Manager Kollertunz Welcomes Baby Boy
- How Bro Joshua Iginla Predicted The Current APC Crisis
- Actor, Zubby Michael Completes Multimillion Naira Duplex
- Photos of how Late Actress, Aishat Abimbola was buried in Canada