I Hardly Hear Myself When I Wake up…Actor, Yul Edochie
For those of you that loves handsome Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie’s voice, well, you just have to know that sometimes, he is not comfortable with it.
The actor recently disclosed that when he wakes up in morning and talk, he sometimes do not hear himself well because of how thick the voice is.
He explained that it takes couple of minutes before the thick voice gets cleared and returns to normal.
In his words, “My is so deep when I wake up in the morning that I hardly hear myself then it takes a while and it gets a little lighter.”
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.