I Can’t Act Nude Because it’s Against my Belief…Femi Adebayo
Popular Yoruba actor, Femi Adebayo, is been able to gain strong balance in the buzzing movie industry and he has been doing well both as an actor and producer.
His father has never stopped being proud of him seeing the effort he puts into everything he does which has always come out good.
Just like every other actor, Femi sure has some roles he will not like to take part in and that is playing the nude role as he belief it is against his ethics and belief.
In a recent interview with Trybe Tv monitored by Nollywoodgists, the actor further added that he will prefer to be called an actor rather than identifying him as a ‘Yoruba actor.’
According to him, “I will be preferred to be seen as an actor but I can’t deny the fact that I feature more in Yoruba movies but that does not mean I cannot speak English. I have featured in some English movies and I am also producing two English movies this year. Stardom has made me a shy person especially when I am out of set. If a role is against my belief, I might turn down such role but as an actor, you should be ready to interpret any role given to you and for me, if I am given nude role, I will reject it because it is against my ethics and culture.”
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos
- Actress, Toyin Abraham Looking so Charming in Latest Photos
- If a Man Makes you Cry More than Laugh, Walk out of the Union-Actress, Damilola Adegbite
- I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
- Actress, Ella Mensah Replaces Damaged Jeep After Robbery Attack
- Nollywood Producer, Mimi Andani-Michaels celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary
- GEM Partners with COSON on Intellectual Property for Global Understanding
- Nollywood Actress, Onyii Alex Slays, Steps out for Yomi Casual’s Party