Finally, Actress, Jinad Habibat Settles Beef with actress, Walisa Coded
It is a New Year and like the saying, “Old things have passed away,” and pretty Nollywood actress, Jinad Habibat Adunni and her best friend, Adebimpe Amoke Akintunde better known as Walisacoded, have decided to bury the hatchet.
The duo have not been in talking terms for a while now but thank God they were able to keep it on a lowkey that not many had an idea of the issues they had.
Since they are both mature, they have proven it by accepting to be best friends as they let go their differences which has really exposed a whole lot to both parties.
According to Jinad, who made her apology both public and private, she wrote, “I am sorry I haven’t been in touch. I am sorry I haven’t called you much. I am sorry we haven’t met since a long time. I am truly sorry, for all these little crimes. The truth is that I have no excuses, I’m sorry. We've been friends for 7years now and if we don't fight,that means we don't love each other enough.. I appreciate the fact that you called me yesterday morning just to iron things out @wasilacoded I want you to know that I still love you,. Please don’t ever take my annoying rants seriously.”
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G