Actress, Jackie Appiah Celebrates New Liberian President
Pretty Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah, was one of the many guests that stepped out to celebrate newly elected Liberian President, His Excellency, George Oppong Weah.
Not many had thought that George Weah will ever win such an important position as it was not his first time in making such attempt.
Showing how happy she is for the new Liberian President, she wrote, “His Excellency George Oppong Weah, You are a great person and I know you will do great things in Liberia. So happy for you bro. Africa loves you.”
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.