Handsome Actor, Ifeanyi Kalu ‘Forced’ to take off his Beards
Sometimes Nollywood is not all about the money but about the passion some of these celebs put into making a story looks real.
Some of these celebs go the extra mile of inconveniencing themselves just to tell the sometimes true story the way it ought to be so as to depict the real character.
Recently, handsome Nollywood actor, Ifeanyi Kalu, did the unexpected as he was made to take off his hair and beards all for an emotional movie which he admitted is the deepest story he has ever come across.
According to the actor, “How far can the passion for this game take you? All through my career, never shot a movie like this one....I can literally say it’s the deepest story I have come across.....inspired by true live events...watch this page as we unveil more. It’s a pretty huge one. An Edward Uka Mindset.”
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.