Handsome Actor, Ifeanyi Kalu ‘Forced’ to take off his Beards
Sometimes Nollywood is not all about the money but about the passion some of these celebs put into making a story looks real.
Some of these celebs go the extra mile of inconveniencing themselves just to tell the sometimes true story the way it ought to be so as to depict the real character.
Recently, handsome Nollywood actor, Ifeanyi Kalu, did the unexpected as he was made to take off his hair and beards all for an emotional movie which he admitted is the deepest story he has ever come across.
According to the actor, “How far can the passion for this game take you? All through my career, never shot a movie like this one....I can literally say it’s the deepest story I have come across.....inspired by true live events...watch this page as we unveil more. It’s a pretty huge one. An Edward Uka Mindset.”
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos
- Actress, Toyin Abraham Looking so Charming in Latest Photos
- If a Man Makes you Cry More than Laugh, Walk out of the Union-Actress, Damilola Adegbite
- I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
- Actress, Ella Mensah Replaces Damaged Jeep After Robbery Attack
- Nollywood Producer, Mimi Andani-Michaels celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary