Benue Killing: Actress, Funke Adesiyan in Tears Over Benue Mass Burial
Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, has voiced out her displeasure over the recent killings taking place in Benue state.
The actress was moved to tears on seeing the pictures of mass burial that was taking place in the state for the lives that were lost.
It would be recalled that recently, some Fulani herdsmen attacked a village in the state and claimed many lives and destroyed properties.
There comes a time when #silence becomes #betrayal . We all must come together to lend our our voice against this menace called #fulaniherdsmen . This is babarism in the highest order. This is terrorism and Nigeria should unite to fight this. Do not wait till you fall victim. I pray for the souls of the departed find peace. May God help their families and friends heal. We don’t want this in #nigeria
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby