Benue Killing: Actress, Funke Adesiyan in Tears Over Benue Mass Burial
Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Adesiyan, has voiced out her displeasure over the recent killings taking place in Benue state.
The actress was moved to tears on seeing the pictures of mass burial that was taking place in the state for the lives that were lost.
It would be recalled that recently, some Fulani herdsmen attacked a village in the state and claimed many lives and destroyed properties.
There comes a time when #silence becomes #betrayal . We all must come together to lend our our voice against this menace called #fulaniherdsmen . This is babarism in the highest order. This is terrorism and Nigeria should unite to fight this. Do not wait till you fall victim. I pray for the souls of the departed find peace. May God help their families and friends heal. We don’t want this in #nigeria
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Actress, Zynnell Zuh Looking Sassy as She Turns a year Older (photos)
- Photos of Some African Actresses Blessed with Killer Curves
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Continues to Torment Heart of Nigerian Men
- I Deserve some Accolades my Tummy is Better now…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Nollywood Producer, Tunde Kelani Awarded at the Prestigious Ecrans Noirs Film Festival
- Comedian, Mr Patrick Signs First International Endorsement Deal
- Actor, Ibrahim Bakare Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife