Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Calls out MTN over Poor Services
Nollywood actress cum producer, Ibinabo Fiberesima, is currently not happy with the services she is getting from popular telecom service provider, MTN.
The actress was recently having difficulties with her phone line and decided to contact her service provider but could not reach them.
Pained by this actions considering the nature of her job which is very demanding, the actress decided to put them on blast by calling their attention to their services.
According to her, “Service is the lifeblood of any organization. Everything flows from it and is nourished by it. CUSTOMER SERVICE is not a department...it's an attitude. MTN CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD LEARN AND IMPROVE.”
Add Your Comment
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal
- Handsome Actor, Ifeanyi Kalu ‘Forced’ to take off his Beards
- Nigeria Rep. Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini
- Ex-governor of Oyo state’s Daughter Creates Stare in public with outfit
- Actor, Yul Edochie Reveals Woman who has been Praying for him
- Actress, Eniola Ajao Flaunts Curves as She Turns a Year Older
- Actress, Carolyn Danjuma Becomes Landlady in Lagos
- Stop parading yourself a Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle tells Nikki Laoye