Actor, Yul Edochie Spends Birthday with 5 months Old Son
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, in his few years in the Nollywood industry has really made a strong name for himself that he has grown to become a brand just like his father, Pete Edochie.
Recently, the actor turned a year older precisely 36, and there was no better way of spending his day than hanging out with his family.
Rather than pop expensive drinks with his family, the actor spent more time bonding with his five months old son at their home.
It would be recalled that the actor had some months back shown interest in the Anambra state leadership position but could not make it for strong reasons.
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.