I’ll Reveal My Hubby’s Face when I’m Ready for Marriage…Nkechi Sunday
Curvy Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday, has gotten many of her fans talking after she shared pictures of a bridal shoot she had with the Aso-Oke fabric.
Although it was a bridal shoot but it was just to see how fitting the Aso-oke can be used for such occasion yet not many could understand the motive as she began getting various congratulatory messages.
Well, it is not bad wishing her happy marriage life this 2018, but the actress is not getting married yet as she has come to state that if she is ready for marriage, she will sure reveal the face of her man because he is not a masquerade.
According to her, “So someone cannot have a Bridal Shoot in peace again🤷🏻♀️ she's automatically getting married? Anyways thanks for d prayers, husband must show this Year..AMEN #Bridal shoot for @makeupbyojuloge Aso Oke by @la_chic_makeovers #Hellur lagos PS: if am getting married I will definitely show my husband's face because he's not a masquerade.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle