Singer, Tiwa Savage officially a Landlady in Lagos
Singer, Tiwa Savage, does not just go almost unclad on stage as for every performance she puts, she keeps getting bank alert from creditors.
The singer has really pushed herself beyond boundaries in the Nigerian music industry and she has been able to stay focused in her game.
The past year 2017 might have been kind of rough for her but she was able to pull through both career wise and marital wise.
Recalling part of her successes in the past year, she disclosed that she was able to make full payment for a new house which has been part of her dreams for a long time and now she is a proud landlady.
Sharing part of her success with her fans, she wrote, “2017 I bought my First house.”
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Actress, Zynnell Zuh Looking Sassy as She Turns a year Older (photos)
- Photos of Some African Actresses Blessed with Killer Curves
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Continues to Torment Heart of Nigerian Men
- I Deserve some Accolades my Tummy is Better now…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Nollywood Producer, Tunde Kelani Awarded at the Prestigious Ecrans Noirs Film Festival
- Comedian, Mr Patrick Signs First International Endorsement Deal
- Actor, Ibrahim Bakare Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife