Actor, Ken Erics Ties the Knot with Pretty Lover
Cute Nollywood actor, Ken Eric, has bid bachelorhood farewell as he has just concluded his traditional marriage in Enugu state.
The actor decided to end the year 2017, in a good way by choosing to settle down as he is now a man distancing himself from the boys group.
Ken was not allowed to enjoy alone as some of his industry colleagues were on ground to give him the needed support as he begins another journey to life.
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal