City Flame | 27 December 2017 15:21 CET

Actor, Jamiu Azeez Survives Ghastly Motor Accident

Popular Yoruba actor, Jamiu Azeez, will forever be grateful to God for saving his life considering the fact that it is the end of the year.

The actor was fortunate as he recently survived a ghastly motor accident while heading for a movie location in Ilorin, Kwara state.

According to the actor, “I was heading to ilorin for a movie shoot on that fateful day with my friends, on getting to eye-nkorin (3mins) drive to ilorin town, I couldn't say this was exactly what happened, the tyre didn't burst neither did the break failed, all I could remember was that d car just swerved and d next thing the car began to tumble severally, I was without a belt cos I was at d back seat, all that was ringing in my head at d moment was death and all I could uttered was just "Astagfurulahi", I already concluded we all won't survive, I just wanted the car to stop and probably I would have migrated to the other world but God showed us mercy, he gave us a second chance. I was down for days, couldn't work for weeks, I became a regular customer with my doctor but Alihamdulilahi all that was over. Allah has helped to put the devil to shame. My covenant with God is that "I, my family, friends and fans shall not die young" To all d few friends I told, to all that stood by me, from the depth of my heart I'm saying a big "Thank you" for ur support financially and spiritually, ese modupe gidigan oooo, we won't mourn over any of us Insha Allah.”

1 hour ago
Singer cum businessman, Eldee The Don, is currently bereaved as he has just lost his mother who passed on some days back. The singer has been on a low key for a while but was able to brace up as a man to announce the demise of his mother. Frien
1 hour ago
Nollywood actor cum producer and C.E.O of Owolabi Films, Owolabi Ajasa, has proven that age is not a barrier for those that still wants to go to school. The actor got many talking when he shared photo of himself in camp with other youths who are c
Burna Boy thrilled a select few press and media, his close friends and family to an exclusive first listen of his forthcoming album “Outside” in a private listening party at WéRé House in Lekki, Lagos. The album is set to be
Sometimes history presents an anomaly; like a giant that crawls on its knees instead of stand on its feet. When a country destined naturally for greatness wallows in insolvency as a result of greed and self-aggrandizement. When a nation comes to a po
One of Nigeria’s top comedian, Jephthah Akpororo, is not just living a life of celebrity but he has been able to use his status to try in impacting lives in his community. The comedian does not just entertain top individuals in the society w