Actor, Khing Bassey Weds Lover of Many Years
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever.
The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently when the actor decided to make everything official.
He walked down with his woman to pay her bride price and also cemented his love for her in the face of the law as they also signed the necessary court papers to become man and wife.
The actor sharing his happy moment wrote, “Went down over the weekend. It was so much fun, and very fulfilling. In every regard, both legally and traditionally and spiritually, we are bound together, with Love. Will be sharing some photos over the next couple of days. Many thanks to God foremost for his grace and mercies. And to our family and friends with whose support this was possible. We love you all. Please enjoy the photo reel and feel free to show some love in the comment section.”
- Glitzs and Glamour from Singer, Omawumi’s Traditional Wedding
- A Good Man Does not Take without Giving…Toni Payne
- Singer, Eldee The Don Bereaved, Loses Mother
- Actor, Owolabi Ajasa Shocks Many as he Attends NYSC in Kogi
- BURNA BOY HOLDS PRIVATE LISTENING PARTY FOR HIS FORTHCOMING ALBUM ‘OUTSIDE’.
- Beeta Universal Arts Foundation presents “Our Son the Minister”
- Singer, Majek Fashek Indicates Interest to Join Akporo in Street Praise
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal