Actor, Khing Bassey Weds Lover of Many Years
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever.
The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently when the actor decided to make everything official.
He walked down with his woman to pay her bride price and also cemented his love for her in the face of the law as they also signed the necessary court papers to become man and wife.
The actor sharing his happy moment wrote, “Went down over the weekend. It was so much fun, and very fulfilling. In every regard, both legally and traditionally and spiritually, we are bound together, with Love. Will be sharing some photos over the next couple of days. Many thanks to God foremost for his grace and mercies. And to our family and friends with whose support this was possible. We love you all. Please enjoy the photo reel and feel free to show some love in the comment section.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle