Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with.
He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern and he has decided to speak out after celebrating his parents for loving each other all through the years.
While sharing his parents photos happy together and asked “When I’m I gonna get married and be happy like my parents self? All these girls of nowadays self, shaking my head, Balu’s everywhere Jesu.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle