Actor, Prince Eke Celebrates his Release from Kidnappers After 2years
Wow, how time flies as it is exactly two years since Nollywood actor, Prince Eke, was abducted on his way from Asaba to Port-Harcourt.
Although, his kidnap was not believed by many as it was alleged to be fraud but he never disturbed himself base on what people said about him.
All thanks to God that he is alive to tell the ugly incident he went through in the hands of his abductors who released him after they got the ransom they wanted.
Sharing his happy moment as he recalls this day he wrote, “Woow..how time flies , exactly 2 years ago ,on the 5th of December 2015, I was abducted on my way from asaba to Port -Harcourt ,it wasn't a pleasant experience but at the end God proved Himself worthy and faithful , friends and family prayed for my safe return and God answered your prayers...may almighty God continue to keep you all ,the eyes of the evil ones shall not behold you , you shall NOT die but live to declare the good works of the Lord in the land of the living ...Amen.”
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan