Actor, Prince Eke Celebrates his Release from Kidnappers After 2years
Wow, how time flies as it is exactly two years since Nollywood actor, Prince Eke, was abducted on his way from Asaba to Port-Harcourt.
Although, his kidnap was not believed by many as it was alleged to be fraud but he never disturbed himself base on what people said about him.
All thanks to God that he is alive to tell the ugly incident he went through in the hands of his abductors who released him after they got the ransom they wanted.
Sharing his happy moment as he recalls this day he wrote, “Woow..how time flies , exactly 2 years ago ,on the 5th of December 2015, I was abducted on my way from asaba to Port -Harcourt ,it wasn't a pleasant experience but at the end God proved Himself worthy and faithful , friends and family prayed for my safe return and God answered your prayers...may almighty God continue to keep you all ,the eyes of the evil ones shall not behold you , you shall NOT die but live to declare the good works of the Lord in the land of the living ...Amen.”
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show