Having a Bad Wife Kills Faster than Being Poor…Actress, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Hubby Fires
There have been a trending question from popular Yoruba actor cum producer, Afeez Owo, which is “Which one kills a man faster...poverty or Bad wife?”
Sure, lots of people will have their various answers and some will definitely be from experience and as such, ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, Asiwaju Gentry, was not left out of the conversation.
Gentry is his opinion stated that having a bad wife kills faster but being poor is neither a good idea.
On what kills faster, he stated that “Bad wife,” but admitted that “Poverty is not good too.”
- Olumide Aderinokun’s Wish is to Marry His Wife Stephanie All Over Again
- Mo Abudu Celebrates her Mother for her Unconditional Love
- Adeniyi Johnson Advises People to Change Their Mindset
- Keep Smiling, it Makes People Wonder What you are up to- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole
- Duncanmighty Advises People to Live According to the Pace of Their Clock
- Yoruba Actress, Arike Abiodun and Hubby Celebrates Two Years Wedding Anniversary
- Don’t Waste Time Hating on Someone’s Success, Judith Audu Advises
- Stay Connected to God- Actress, Odunola Agoro.