Actor, John Dumelo Celebrates Farmer’s Day with Ghanaian Famers
Ghanaian actor cum farmer, John Dumelo, is not joking when he said he was talking to farming and that he has been doing with all happiness.
Not many people across Africa at large have keyed into the idea of farming but the actor has seen it that in due time, farming will be the bed rock of some countries as demand for food will be on the increase.
Investing his time in farming is not a waste and working on the farm along with other farmers has given him so much joy even to learn more about large farming.
He recently joined farmers across Ghana to celebrate famer’s day. “To all the farmers I’ve worked with directly or indirectly across the country and to all Farmers in Ghana, I say Ayekoo! Together let’s make Ghana proud! Happy farmers day!”
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Actress, Zynnell Zuh Looking Sassy as She Turns a year Older (photos)
- Photos of Some African Actresses Blessed with Killer Curves
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Continues to Torment Heart of Nigerian Men
- I Deserve some Accolades my Tummy is Better now…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Nollywood Producer, Tunde Kelani Awarded at the Prestigious Ecrans Noirs Film Festival
- Comedian, Mr Patrick Signs First International Endorsement Deal
- Actor, Ibrahim Bakare Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife