Actor, John Dumelo Celebrates Farmer’s Day with Ghanaian Famers
Ghanaian actor cum farmer, John Dumelo, is not joking when he said he was talking to farming and that he has been doing with all happiness.
Not many people across Africa at large have keyed into the idea of farming but the actor has seen it that in due time, farming will be the bed rock of some countries as demand for food will be on the increase.
Investing his time in farming is not a waste and working on the farm along with other farmers has given him so much joy even to learn more about large farming.
He recently joined farmers across Ghana to celebrate famer’s day. “To all the farmers I’ve worked with directly or indirectly across the country and to all Farmers in Ghana, I say Ayekoo! Together let’s make Ghana proud! Happy farmers day!”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby