Actor, John Dumelo Celebrates Farmer’s Day with Ghanaian Famers
Ghanaian actor cum farmer, John Dumelo, is not joking when he said he was talking to farming and that he has been doing with all happiness.
Not many people across Africa at large have keyed into the idea of farming but the actor has seen it that in due time, farming will be the bed rock of some countries as demand for food will be on the increase.
Investing his time in farming is not a waste and working on the farm along with other farmers has given him so much joy even to learn more about large farming.
He recently joined farmers across Ghana to celebrate famer’s day. “To all the farmers I’ve worked with directly or indirectly across the country and to all Farmers in Ghana, I say Ayekoo! Together let’s make Ghana proud! Happy farmers day!”
Add Your Comment
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Disappoints Fans over Marriage Proposal
- Handsome Actor, Ifeanyi Kalu ‘Forced’ to take off his Beards
- Nigeria Rep. Chizoba Ejike Dazzles In Hot Bikini
- Ex-governor of Oyo state’s Daughter Creates Stare in public with outfit
- Actor, Yul Edochie Reveals Woman who has been Praying for him
- Actress, Eniola Ajao Flaunts Curves as She Turns a Year Older
- Actress, Carolyn Danjuma Becomes Landlady in Lagos
- Stop parading yourself a Gospel Artiste, Gloria Doyle tells Nikki Laoye