Actress, Rechael Okonkwo is Best Igbo Actress…Actor, Chiwetalu Agu
Veteran Nollywood actor, Chiwetalu Agu, is doing well in the industry but he has not failed in admitting to the good works of actress, Rechael Okonkwo.
The actor who has been monitoring the works of the actress stated that Rechael has been one of many actresses who has been able to promote the indigenous igbo language.
According to him, “She's one person that have taken her indigenous language (Nsuaka) to the highest level. Promote your culture, Promote your own, Promote your heritage, Promote your indigenous language Igbo Amaka.”
Rechael Okonkwo has been able to proven herself beyond doubt through her acting which has seen the amount of love and passion she has for her Igbo language.
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan