Actress, Rechael Okonkwo is Best Igbo Actress…Actor, Chiwetalu Agu
Veteran Nollywood actor, Chiwetalu Agu, is doing well in the industry but he has not failed in admitting to the good works of actress, Rechael Okonkwo.
The actor who has been monitoring the works of the actress stated that Rechael has been one of many actresses who has been able to promote the indigenous igbo language.
According to him, “She's one person that have taken her indigenous language (Nsuaka) to the highest level. Promote your culture, Promote your own, Promote your heritage, Promote your indigenous language Igbo Amaka.”
Rechael Okonkwo has been able to proven herself beyond doubt through her acting which has seen the amount of love and passion she has for her Igbo language.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election