G-worldwide Drags Kiss Daniel to court for still using the name 'Kiss Daniel'
Nigerian pop star, Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has been dragged to court by the management of G-Worldwide Entertainment, for allegedly breaching the seven years artiste management deal he signed with the record label in 2013.
The general public and the whole world is further cautioned that as the matter is now before a Court of law ( subjudice), and following the Order to maintain status quo, any unauthorized upload, distribution, exploitation, performance, sales, and use of the songs (from the NEW ERA and EVOLUTION albums), or stage name ‘Kiss Daniel’, in any show, event, downloading or streaming platform, will be in violation of the Order of the Federal High Court.
Anyone who does or continues to do so shall be liable as an accomplice for contempt of court, and the full weight of the law will be brought against that person as a contemnor. Any person or organization who negotiates, or enters into any agreement with Mr. Anidugbe to engage him on the basis of his presumed rights over the songs in both albums, or the use of the stage name ‘Kiss Daniel’, does so at his or her own risk and peril.”
- Checkout Photos of Actor, Kolade Oyewande’s White Wedding (photos)
- Actor, Piccolo Chidozie Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
- Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
- Actress, Shebaby Flashes her Backside in Public
- Lizzy Anjorin Rants too much, not a Good Role Model to Nigerian Youths…Fan Blast Actress
- Don’t Judge Toyin Aimakhu with her Past…Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Warns
- My Hubby is an Amazing Man in the midst Rumours…Ebuka’s wife Praises Hubby