G-worldwide Drags Kiss Daniel to court for still using the name 'Kiss Daniel'
Nigerian pop star, Anidugbe Oluwatobiloba Daniel, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has been dragged to court by the management of G-Worldwide Entertainment, for allegedly breaching the seven years artiste management deal he signed with the record label in 2013.
The general public and the whole world is further cautioned that as the matter is now before a Court of law ( subjudice), and following the Order to maintain status quo, any unauthorized upload, distribution, exploitation, performance, sales, and use of the songs (from the NEW ERA and EVOLUTION albums), or stage name ‘Kiss Daniel’, in any show, event, downloading or streaming platform, will be in violation of the Order of the Federal High Court.
Anyone who does or continues to do so shall be liable as an accomplice for contempt of court, and the full weight of the law will be brought against that person as a contemnor. Any person or organization who negotiates, or enters into any agreement with Mr. Anidugbe to engage him on the basis of his presumed rights over the songs in both albums, or the use of the stage name ‘Kiss Daniel’, does so at his or her own risk and peril.”
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of