Gloria Doyle Reveals Why her calling would not be Fulfilled as a Gospel Singer
Music generally is something that has its own mood. If you are singing reggae, People around you want to skank, If you are singing Hip-hop, People around you want to Pop & Dance, If you are singing Gospel, People around you want to Worship/Praise depending on the song tempo, either a fast song for praise or slow song for worship.
But anytime you are Ministering, you are addressing people spiritual needs, that will eventually help their situation for the better.
My calling as a Gospel Singer would not be fulfilled, If I set up my band and people dance to my music with No changes or Improvement in their lives. My Song should be able to draw people closer to the awareness of eternity, My Song should as well create a self awareness knowing that one day, you are going to leave this earth and give account of your life on Earth.
I will conclude by saying "A Gospel Artiste should be able to make people live sensibly in the fear and awe of God".
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong