Gloria Doyle Reveals Why her calling would not be Fulfilled as a Gospel Singer
Music generally is something that has its own mood. If you are singing reggae, People around you want to skank, If you are singing Hip-hop, People around you want to Pop & Dance, If you are singing Gospel, People around you want to Worship/Praise depending on the song tempo, either a fast song for praise or slow song for worship.
But anytime you are Ministering, you are addressing people spiritual needs, that will eventually help their situation for the better.
My calling as a Gospel Singer would not be fulfilled, If I set up my band and people dance to my music with No changes or Improvement in their lives. My Song should be able to draw people closer to the awareness of eternity, My Song should as well create a self awareness knowing that one day, you are going to leave this earth and give account of your life on Earth.
I will conclude by saying "A Gospel Artiste should be able to make people live sensibly in the fear and awe of God".
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan