Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Adorable Photos how London Doctors Cared for her Baby
The rate at which some Nigerians are going abroad to give birth is becoming alarming that it calls for serious attention on the Nigerian health sector.
With the high rate of Nigerians going abroad to give birth, questions like what happens to the General Hospitals in the country still remains unanswered question by the Nigerian government.
Some days back we reported to you about pretty Nollywood actress, Ajanigo Simeon, who welcomed her first child with hubby a baby girl, well, she joined the league of some of her colleagues as she put to bed in a London hospital.
Sharing her happiness with her fans, she wrote, “Welcome the world my little Miss PERFECT you are in good hands I'm a believer that Dreams come through and you are to me my child a proof by God that indeed all my dreams can come through in their due season.it feels so unreal and i have been trying so hard to digest d fact that dis is not a movie set but that am now truely a mum....I can't believe I made u do a professional photo shoot on your first day on earth. lol well thats how much mummy can't wait for u grow up...how blessed am I to be called a mother because of dis precious tiny little perfect gift handed over to me by God himself to take care of... Dear lord mummy and daddy promise to do a good job.”
Giving birth abroad is good because of the attention they give to both mother and child but we are only helping them boost their country and health sector while ours still remain in its poor state. Well, we don’t blame the people going there but the government.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle