Actor, Leo Mezie Steps in With Wife for Thanksgiving Service
Handsome Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie, may forget every other things but he will never forget how God healed him miraculously of his kidney challenges.
It would be recalled that the actor had some years back gone Kidney failure challenges and at some point almost lost hope of survival but just at the time when he was flown abroad for a transplant, God intervened.
The actor was certified fit by his doctors who had placed him on close observation and today he is a testimony proving to many that God indeed exists.
Leo over the weekend had a nice time with his wife in the presence of God as they stepped out in matching outfit for their thanksgiving service and it was indeed a great day for the family recalling how they had struggled but for the grace of God.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle