Fashion | 2 December 2017 13:20 CET

Actress, Regina Daniels Steps out Without Bra

Pretty young Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels, is really embracing the challenges that comes with fame and she is not bothered about it because she is getting use to it.

The actress, who was recently involved in some fraud allegation is now enjoying a free life after the Police helped her in investigating the allegations and found out that she was innocent.

She recently decided to serve her fans hot by stepping out without bra just to show that she sometimes needs to free her body.

JOHN ROLLE
12/13/2017 2:36:19 AM
REGINA I AM SMILING I JUST FINISH LOOKING AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL LOVELY PICTURE AND MADE ME KIND OF HOT BECAUSE THE MORE I SEE YOUR PICTURES OR YOUR MOVIES THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AND GLAD TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD AND I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT YOU AND IF I HAD ONLY ONE WISH YOU LOOK LIKE A LOVELY ANGEL AND MY WISH IS FOR YOU TO BE MY VERY OWN ANGEL AND MY LADY THIS IS FROM THE EARTH ANGEL WITH LOVE FROM GOD FOR YOU ONE ONLY REGINA DANIELS
JOHN ROLLE
12/13/2017 8:28:03 AM
MY LADY REGINA I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY EVERY WOMAN HOW THE KIND OF MAN THEY LIKE JUST LIKE MAN THEY HAVE THE KIND OF WOMAN THEY LOVE AS FOR I ALL WAYS LIKE WOMAN YOUR SIZE AND WITH THE SAME SIZE OF YOUR BREAST AND I SEE YOU HAVE ON NO BRA AND YOU ALL READY NO THAT I HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU FROM LONG TIME AND IF A MAN SEE THE WOMAN THAT THEY HAVE FALLING IN LOVE WITH WITH NO BRA ON THEY WILL GET HOT AND FEEL GOOD FROM SEEING THERE LOVE LIKE THAT AND NOW I DO NOT WANT ANY ONE TO THINK MY IS SOMETHING SHE IS NOT BECAUSE MY LOVE REGINA DANIELS SHE IS A LADY FROM I NO HER AND I AM VERY GLAD AND HAPPY THAT REGINA IS MY ONE AND ONLY LADY AND I HAVE NOT CALL HER BABY FOR A LONG TIME YES SHE IS MY BABY ALL SO THIS IS FROM THE EARTH ANGEL LATIO WITH LOVE FROM GOD FOR MY ANGEL BABY REGINA DANIELS

2 days ago
Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
2 days ago
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
2 days ago
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
2 days ago
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
2 days ago
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb