I Don’t Have to Compare my Wedding with that of Banky W…Orisefemi
Singer, Oritse Femi, has finally responded to the comparison of his wedding with that of singer Banky W which took place on the same day.
The singer admitted that he never knew that Banky W’s wedding was the same day with his because prior to his own day, he had seen photos of Banky’s wedding which he thought was the main wedding.
He stated that he wanted a classy wedding and that he got at the end knowing that his was held in Nigeria while Banky’s own was held in South Africa.
“Initially, I did not notice that people were comparing my wedding with Banky W’s but later, after the whole ceremony, I noticed it. I did not even know that Banky was getting married on the same day that I did. But to be truthful, I knew that he had a ceremony about a week ago so I thought that was his wedding.
“I have no issues with both of us getting married on the same day, if anything; it was more fun because like they say, the more the merrier. I was the one that got married and I am not even doing any form of comparison. All I wanted was to have a classy wedding and I got that at the end of the day.
“My wedding was well attended by highly respected people in the society. I don’t see any comparison because Banky even had his own in South Africa while mine was in Nigeria.
“Banky’s wedding did not outshine mine. Although I did not follow what was happening on the social media, I was told that my wedding trended on Twitter. I feel it was more fun for us that we got married on the same day and we were keeping people busy on the Internet. The Internet almost went crazy for both weddings. I don’t see any problem with it. Entertainers don’t see such as a competition but it is the fans that always start such comparison. All I know is that both weddings went well, they were classy and it would go down in history as one of the most talked about weddings of 2017. I congratulate Banky W on his wedding and wish him and his bride blessings,” he told Punch.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle