Singer, Banky W Celebrates Davido, Wizkid Wades into their Feud
Newly married singer, Banky W, has continued to show that he is a father to many in the industry as he does not feel bad for any upcoming artists doing well than him.
Like he rightly said, “the sky is big enough to contain everyone that stays focus in the game,” and as such urged Nigerian artists to push themselves beyond limits.
“While we are at it, Bigups to another young legend @davidoofficial on his wins. This talented lad came into the game, never stopped working and never stopped winning. And I'm so proud of him as well.
What's better than one Superstar? Two. Wiz and David are both extremely important to the Naija/African music movement and culture, and I personally HATE it when people try to make it seem like you have to choose one or the other. There's enough room in the sky for all of our stars to fly, so instead of us encouraging a childish, petty narrative that never ends well (remember Pac/Biggie?), we should encourage all of our acts to be all they can be. I don't wanna choose. Why should I have to? I want Wiz AND David AND Olamide AND Kiss Daniel AND Tiwa AND Yemi and eeeeevery last one of us who have somehow managed to break through, to remain successful and relevant. I pray the same for all our upcoming talents who are about to make it.
After all, no one wins when the family feuds. I'm clear why I'm here how about you? #jayzvoice
- The Avails Of Queen Chika Nerita Ezenwa, A Beauty
- Nigeria Auto And Kiddies Investor, Miriam Akin Mar
- Alancruzer presents Spring Summer 2021 Luxury Suit
- TRAPPED - Imaatu latest Collection
- Sethoo Gh discloses convid19 as a threat to busine
- Nike Davies Crowns Yvonne Jegede As Erelu Of Nolly
- Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria
- Zynnell Zuh Talks Fashion And Style