We Need to Respect Nigerian Police…Actress, Shan George
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has called on Nigerians to learn to encourage and motivate the Niegerain Police no matter the dirty things said about them.
The actress was moved to say after she met with a US Police Officer who told her that he such much respects the Nigerian Police as they work so hard to maintain law and order even without good equipment to combat crime.
According to her, “I met this NYPD officer in New York, and he said the Nigeria Police is one of the best in the world. That he has never known of a Police that works so effectively with so less equipped and underpaid. Who is saying Nigeria Police is the worst in the world? How? #respectthenigeriapolice #hardworkers #security #police #nigeria #newyork .”
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan