We Need to Respect Nigerian Police…Actress, Shan George
Nollywood actress, Shan George, has called on Nigerians to learn to encourage and motivate the Niegerain Police no matter the dirty things said about them.
The actress was moved to say after she met with a US Police Officer who told her that he such much respects the Nigerian Police as they work so hard to maintain law and order even without good equipment to combat crime.
According to her, “I met this NYPD officer in New York, and he said the Nigeria Police is one of the best in the world. That he has never known of a Police that works so effectively with so less equipped and underpaid. Who is saying Nigeria Police is the worst in the world? How? #respectthenigeriapolice #hardworkers #security #police #nigeria #newyork .”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle