Singer, Paul Okoye Explains Why He Disgraced his Brother in Public
Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct P-Square group, has come out to apologise to his fans for bringing his family problem to the public.
Paul made this plea in an interview with Beat FM after he was asked about the fight between himself and his brother, Peter Okoye.
He admitted of being wrong with his actions as he begged for forgiveness stating that everyone have problems in their homes but brought his out because he could not stand his brother during the heat period.
In his words, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart. “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on. Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle