Singer, Paul Okoye Explains Why He Disgraced his Brother in Public
Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct P-Square group, has come out to apologise to his fans for bringing his family problem to the public.
Paul made this plea in an interview with Beat FM after he was asked about the fight between himself and his brother, Peter Okoye.
He admitted of being wrong with his actions as he begged for forgiveness stating that everyone have problems in their homes but brought his out because he could not stand his brother during the heat period.
In his words, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart. “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on. Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues”
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Mark Birthday With Hot Photos
- Singer, Benita Okojie Seeks How Many Years she Can Breastfeed her Baby
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin gets New range Rover Evoque from ‘Sugar daddy’
- New Boss: Singer, Kiss Daniel gets N14 Million Neck Chain
- Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar Steps out Without Bra
- Stop Body Shaming me, I’m fat in the Right Places…Moyo Lawal
- Come out from Hiding and Shine…Actress, Kemi korede begs Lola Margret
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)