Music News | 30 November 2017 10:11 CET

Singer, Paul Okoye Explains Why He Disgraced his Brother in Public

Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct P-Square group, has come out to apologise to his fans for bringing his family problem to the public.

Paul made this plea in an interview with Beat FM after he was asked about the fight between himself and his brother, Peter Okoye.

He admitted of being wrong with his actions as he begged for forgiveness stating that everyone have problems in their homes but brought his out because he could not stand his brother during the heat period.

In his words, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart. “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on. Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues”

Singer, Lil Kesh has given his fans something to discuss about after he shared a picture of himself sleeping with a mannequin on his bed. He admitted that he was desperately in need of someone to cuddle and his little figure was what was available
The Obijackson Foundation\'s event, FACE OF OKIJA, is an annual cultural and music festival which showcases the rich cultural Igbo heritage with the aim of empowering the youth, supporting the arts, and exhibiting good social dedicated work. T
Lovers of the Nigerian entertainment industry have endured enough from Davido and his potential in-law, Dele Momodu, after their brief misunderstanding which has lingered for long. The two celebrities fell apart after Davido and his babymama, Soph
It was indeed a great weekend for Nollywood actor, Khing C. Bassey, as he travelled home to officially make his long-time lover his wife forever. The actor and his now wife were already blessed with a son and have been doing fine until recently wh
CEO of Ebony productions, Mo’Abudu, has come out to appreciate Nigerians for helping making the much talked about movie, ‘The Wedding Party 2’ a success. Mo could not hide her joy after the movie wrecked in N20 million in just th