Singer, Oritse Femi Explains Why he Had his Wedding in Nigeria
Over the weekend, less attention was given to the wedding of singer, Oritse Femi and that is because it fell on the same day with that of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.
Well, it was never an issue because those that could not travel to South Africa for that of Banky W had the opportunity of attending that of Oritse Femi, which was less expensive.
The singer who recently spoke with Goldmyne TV on why he chose to hold his wedding in Nigeria stated that he did not because his fans and friends reside in Nigeria and it will avail them the chance of coming to celebrate with him.
According to him, “People who are very familiar with me know I am a man of the people. Most of my fans and friends reside in Nigeria and I want them to be part of my special day.”
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan