Singer, Oritse Femi Explains Why he Had his Wedding in Nigeria
Over the weekend, less attention was given to the wedding of singer, Oritse Femi and that is because it fell on the same day with that of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.
Well, it was never an issue because those that could not travel to South Africa for that of Banky W had the opportunity of attending that of Oritse Femi, which was less expensive.
The singer who recently spoke with Goldmyne TV on why he chose to hold his wedding in Nigeria stated that he did not because his fans and friends reside in Nigeria and it will avail them the chance of coming to celebrate with him.
According to him, “People who are very familiar with me know I am a man of the people. Most of my fans and friends reside in Nigeria and I want them to be part of my special day.”
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks
- DJ SOSE TURNED THE BIG BROTHER ‘DOUBLE WAHALA” HOUSE UPSIDE DOWN
- Actor, Eric Anderson Gears up Ahead of Birthday celebration
- Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo looks Bold in Agabda Outfit
- Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot