Singer, Oritse Femi Explains Why he Had his Wedding in Nigeria
Over the weekend, less attention was given to the wedding of singer, Oritse Femi and that is because it fell on the same day with that of Banky W and Adesua Etomi.
Well, it was never an issue because those that could not travel to South Africa for that of Banky W had the opportunity of attending that of Oritse Femi, which was less expensive.
The singer who recently spoke with Goldmyne TV on why he chose to hold his wedding in Nigeria stated that he did not because his fans and friends reside in Nigeria and it will avail them the chance of coming to celebrate with him.
According to him, “People who are very familiar with me know I am a man of the people. Most of my fans and friends reside in Nigeria and I want them to be part of my special day.”
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election