Stop the modern day slavery of Migrants. Bring back our Youths from Libya- Amara Kanu
This ongoing Slavery and Human Trafficking of youths (men and women) going on for a while now in Libya has to stop. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
It is dis heartening seeing black people being sold by Africans in Africa all in a bid to get to Europe dangerously by dessert and sea.
Europe is full and have their own problems at the boarders too.
We need boots on ground sounding the alarm that it is dangerous. Those trying to escape are poor and having e no TV or access to what is out there.
Also we need to remand the people in Africa deceiving the migrants and collecting their money with promises of Europe in the first place.
Intensive work needs to be done by the Nigerian government and the governments in West/ east / north Africa to get the migrants out of Libya and more importantly tighter security at the african boarders to prevent the migrants trying to escape to Europe illegally.
This petition will be delivered to:
United Nations Peacekeeping
Former Secretary of State
Dr Okei Odumakin
African Wildlife Federation
To sign the petition pls visit
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong