Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Shifts Date of Fashion Showroom Unveiling
Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, is not looking back when it comes to chasing any form of career she knows she can try her hands on.
The actress as many know is an all-round entertainer, who is not just good at acting but production, singing and now she is into designing her own outfits with locally made fabrics.
Lizzy had fixed December 1st 2017 for the opening of her shop on the island which will see her create and design fabrics for her clients who are already placing their orders.
She has shifted the date of the opening to the 9th of December 2017 as the day will avail her invited guests the opportunity of turning up.
In her words, “I am so sorry fams!!! I am shifting the opening of my Island showroom due to the Fridaus of my godfather's late wife coming up on the 1st of Dec. and Alhaji Pasuma's coperate birthday party on the 3rd of Dec. So our officially opening date would be the following Saturday which is 9th of December. Presently, we have open for business, so you can come for your gorgeous fabrics. There is heavy traffic today in my showroom as many customers come through to patronize and show me love.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong