Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Shifts Date of Fashion Showroom Unveiling
Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, is not looking back when it comes to chasing any form of career she knows she can try her hands on.
The actress as many know is an all-round entertainer, who is not just good at acting but production, singing and now she is into designing her own outfits with locally made fabrics.
Lizzy had fixed December 1st 2017 for the opening of her shop on the island which will see her create and design fabrics for her clients who are already placing their orders.
She has shifted the date of the opening to the 9th of December 2017 as the day will avail her invited guests the opportunity of turning up.
In her words, “I am so sorry fams!!! I am shifting the opening of my Island showroom due to the Fridaus of my godfather's late wife coming up on the 1st of Dec. and Alhaji Pasuma's coperate birthday party on the 3rd of Dec. So our officially opening date would be the following Saturday which is 9th of December. Presently, we have open for business, so you can come for your gorgeous fabrics. There is heavy traffic today in my showroom as many customers come through to patronize and show me love.”
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan