Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Shifts Date of Fashion Showroom Unveiling
Popular Yoruba actress, Lizzy Anjorin, is not looking back when it comes to chasing any form of career she knows she can try her hands on.
The actress as many know is an all-round entertainer, who is not just good at acting but production, singing and now she is into designing her own outfits with locally made fabrics.
Lizzy had fixed December 1st 2017 for the opening of her shop on the island which will see her create and design fabrics for her clients who are already placing their orders.
She has shifted the date of the opening to the 9th of December 2017 as the day will avail her invited guests the opportunity of turning up.
In her words, “I am so sorry fams!!! I am shifting the opening of my Island showroom due to the Fridaus of my godfather's late wife coming up on the 1st of Dec. and Alhaji Pasuma's coperate birthday party on the 3rd of Dec. So our officially opening date would be the following Saturday which is 9th of December. Presently, we have open for business, so you can come for your gorgeous fabrics. There is heavy traffic today in my showroom as many customers come through to patronize and show me love.”
- Fitness Coach Amara Kanu Begins ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ Campaign For Women
- Actress, Lola Margaret Secretly Relocates to Ibadan over Alleged US Fraud Case
- Actor, RMD Hangs out with Controversial Senator, Dino Melaye
- Actor, IK Ogbonna Gushes over his ‘Super Woman’
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster