Singer, Daddy Showkey Shares Photos of Mother-in-law’s Burial
Legendary singer, Daddy Showkey, over the weekend stood by his wife who has shown him the best love ever as she laid her mother to rest.
The singer did not see the day as a sorrowful one but a day to give thanks to God for a life well spent as she has laid good foundation for her children and people close to her to follow.
Daddy Showkey’s mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echowodo, passed on to glory at the age of 61, and she was buried in Abia state.
Checkout photos of how the event went down.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle