Singer, Daddy Showkey Shares Photos of Mother-in-law’s Burial
Legendary singer, Daddy Showkey, over the weekend stood by his wife who has shown him the best love ever as she laid her mother to rest.
The singer did not see the day as a sorrowful one but a day to give thanks to God for a life well spent as she has laid good foundation for her children and people close to her to follow.
Daddy Showkey’s mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echowodo, passed on to glory at the age of 61, and she was buried in Abia state.
Checkout photos of how the event went down.
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Gets 28 Cakes for her 40th Birthday (photos)
- Everyday is Mother’s Day for me…Actress, Yvonne Nelson
- Amara Kanu Lunches wellness sensitization forum, tagged “An Afternoon with Amara Kanu" in London
- Singer, Pasuma Officially Unveiled as US Citizen
- Photos from Nollywood Actor, Ime Bishop’s Child Dedication
- Actress, Patience Ozokwo Speaks on gender Equality
- Actress, Adediwura Gold Goes Raunchy for 40th Birthday celebration
- Actress, Kate Henshaw Looking like a Billion Bucks