Singer, Oritsefemi Buys 4 Cows Ahead of his Carnival Wedding
Singer, Oritsefemi, is not joking when he said his wedding which will be coming up on Saturday, 25th, 2017, is going to be like a carnival because he is ready for it.
The singer is set to marry his long-time lover after they had their court wedding several months back and have been working towards ensuring they have a memorable wedding.
The singer’s wife-to-be has shared photos of the four cows bought already for the wedding as preparations are in top gear towards seeing that everyone enjoy their day.
The month of November 2017, has been a good month as it has seen some Nigerian entertainers going off the singles market while some are proposing to their loved ones.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste