Singer, Oritsefemi Buys 4 Cows Ahead of his Carnival Wedding
Singer, Oritsefemi, is not joking when he said his wedding which will be coming up on Saturday, 25th, 2017, is going to be like a carnival because he is ready for it.
The singer is set to marry his long-time lover after they had their court wedding several months back and have been working towards ensuring they have a memorable wedding.
The singer’s wife-to-be has shared photos of the four cows bought already for the wedding as preparations are in top gear towards seeing that everyone enjoy their day.
The month of November 2017, has been a good month as it has seen some Nigerian entertainers going off the singles market while some are proposing to their loved ones.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle