Daniel Ademinokan Cooks for Actress, Stella Damasus as they Celebrate Thanksgiving in US
It was indeed a nice Thanksgiving week in the US as families united to give thanks and discuss how far they have all progressed and way forward.
During the recently celebrated day, Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus with her hubby, Daniel Ademinokan, had a swell time together as they further discussed their new plans and rekindled their love life.
Well, the man took over the kitchen to prove to her that no matter how long he has spent abroad, he is still that African man that is good in the kitchen.
Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a public holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. It originated as a harvest festival.
Thanksgiving has been celebrated nationally on and off since 1789, after Congress requested a proclamation by George Washington. It has been celebrated as a federal holiday every year since 1863, when, during the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national day of "Thanksgiving and Praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens," to be celebrated on the last Thursday in November. Together with Christmas and the New Year, Thanksgiving is a part of the broader fall/winter holiday season in the U.S.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election