Actor, RMD Speaks about Singer, Sheyi Shay’s Epic Fall at AFRIMA
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo better known as RMD, has sat back to observe the atmosphere and social media gossips about singer Seyi Shay’s epic fall while on live stage for AFRIMA performance.
It would be recalled that Seyi Shay had come on stage to perform which along the line she fell but she never allowed that bother her as she continued as if it was part of the show.
But many people have mocked her with many airing various opinion about it but hey, she is never bothered rather she has even gotten a big father who has come out to speak on her behalf which is RMD.
According to RMD, “Everyone loves a comeback story and so do I. I just love resilience, bravery and dogged determination. I love to see the fallen rise, the beaten win and the spat on shine. I respect a man who rises through the ashes and makes the most out of it and a woman who gets up from a fall like it never happened which brings me to Seyi Shay. So on Sunday the 12th of November at the AFRIMA AWARDS 2017, the talented Sheyi Shay came on stage full of spirit and fire, the crowd went berserk and the entertainer in her took over and as she went down the stage-Boom!!! It happened! An entertainers worst nightmare happened!!
“The type that when it happens all you want is for the ground to open up and swallow you! No entertainer ever, ever wants to fall on stage and Seyi Shay did, the crowd gasped, I froze BUT Seyi? She "Shayed" up in style like it was all part of her well-choreographed performance and continued like "What fall?" In that moment of brave confidence Seyi Shay became more than a singer to me. Today, Seyi Shay represents strength, confidence, resilience and professionalism, not only because she got up from a fall but because she got up from a fall in the a hall filled with thousands of people and still held her own "like a boss" and without meaning to she taught me that it doesn't matter who's watching when you fall, just get up and own it anyway. Remember it is a choice to elevate.”
- Actor, Badaiki Erom Shaggy Welcomes first Baby girl with Lover in US
- Nollywood Actor, Olorode Muyiwa Clears his Car After Two Months
- Nollywood Actor, Nelson Ezeoha is Dead
- Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Beaten up by Neighbour’s Hubby (photos)
- I’ve Reached out to Mercy Aigbe, I’m Truly Sorry for my Actions…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
- Music duo, Mamuzee Twins Bereaved as Mum Dies After Going into Coma
- God will Never Forgive Mamuzee Twins for Abandoning their Mother…Singer, Daddy Showkey
- Super Eagles Player, Raheem Lawal Surprise Mother with Multi-million Naira Mansion