Comedian, Ushebebe Celebrates 4years Wedding Anniversary
Popular Nigerian comedian and on-air-personality, Ushbebe, is currently in happy mood as he has been able to maintain his home for about four years and still counting.
These days where people wake up to read news about celebrity marriages failing and this creates fear in the hearts of many but the comedian has been able to keep his home intact.
It has not been an easy ride knowing that they are from two different backgrounds but he and his woman have been able to build their home and understand each other which has seen the union going fine.
Celebrating his day, he wrote, “It’s been four years of Bliss and Favour filled matrimony. Indeed God gifted you me. Couldn’t ask for a better soulmate as you complete me on all sides. You’re more than wonderful, the irreplaceable Love of my life. Happy Wedding Anniversary to Us.”
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election