Actress, Omotola Jalade Looking Pretty in her Outfit
If there is one thing pretty Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, wants to be known for, it is not only about acting alone but a lover of fashion.
The actress has not failed when it comes to dressing as she steps out looking lovely in outfit presented to her.
Indeed, she is not just pretty but a modest fellow who is ready to protect the dignity of the African woman no matter what it cost her.
She was a guest at the Heroes for Change initiative by Unilever Nigeria and she was the toast of many who could not take their eyes off her as she walked into the hall.
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan