Actress, Omotola Jalade Looking Pretty in her Outfit
If there is one thing pretty Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, wants to be known for, it is not only about acting alone but a lover of fashion.
The actress has not failed when it comes to dressing as she steps out looking lovely in outfit presented to her.
Indeed, she is not just pretty but a modest fellow who is ready to protect the dignity of the African woman no matter what it cost her.
She was a guest at the Heroes for Change initiative by Unilever Nigeria and she was the toast of many who could not take their eyes off her as she walked into the hall.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Appreciates Ex-Hubby for Caring for the Family
- Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Dumps PDP for APC
- Actress, Princess Umoru Joanna Begs Bobrisky for Cash to Fix Nails
- After 4years, Singer, Iyanya Crawls Back to Meet Former Hit Music Producer D’Tunes
- Censors Board Raids Wuse market, seizes pirated films
- Singer, Bigiano Reveals Why he is Still Single
- Actor, Yul Edochie Officially Welcomed into Winning Party APGA
- Singer, Dammy Krane Unveils New Artiste