Actress, Omotola Jalade Looking Pretty in her Outfit
If there is one thing pretty Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade, wants to be known for, it is not only about acting alone but a lover of fashion.
The actress has not failed when it comes to dressing as she steps out looking lovely in outfit presented to her.
Indeed, she is not just pretty but a modest fellow who is ready to protect the dignity of the African woman no matter what it cost her.
She was a guest at the Heroes for Change initiative by Unilever Nigeria and she was the toast of many who could not take their eyes off her as she walked into the hall.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election