In The Closet | 11 November 2017 14:10 CET

Actress, Funke Adesiyan Reaping the Dividend of her Farm as She Enjoys in Atlanta

Not many might love Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, but the actress does not care because she has come a long way as many have stabbed her at the back.

The actress is not just depending on acting for money as she is also into Agriculture by havinga Pig farm and fish farm which has been doing well.

Funke has not stopped enjoying herself the best way she can and in her usual manner, she has jetted out of the country as she is currently in Atlanta, USA.

Like she rightly puts it, “I have been stabbed in the back by those I needed the most. I have been lied to by those I love. I have felt alone when I couldn't afford to be. But at the end, I have learnt to be my own best friend because there's gonna be days when no one will be there for me except ME. Forget story, this power girl finds her own strength from within. Find yours.”

37 minutes ago
Wow, Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, is just so adorable without makeup and you will agree that God really took time to mold her. The actress recently stepped out without makeup as she head for the super market where she prefers to buy her coo
43 minutes ago
[B]Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is enjoying her new found love life with her British photographer lover & baby Daddy.[/B] The actress has kept his identity off social media until recently when the photos of her pregnancy emerged online. Yvo
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is currently facing part of the hot seat that comes with fame and at this point, her strength is being tested. The actress has been in the news of recent regarding a scam on helping people get movie roles but all
Singer, Oritsefemi, is not joking when he said his wedding which will be coming up on Saturday, 25th, 2017, is going to be like a carnival because he is ready for it. The singer is set to marry his long-time lover after they had their court weddin
Popular Yoruba actress, Fausat Abeni Balogun, sure had a nice time during the just held thanksgiving that took place in the US. The actress saw it as a day she could just have the best fun by requesting for a huge chicken to compliment the day.