Calabash | 10 November 2017 15:20 CET

Yvonne Okoro Steps Out in Style, Seeking Likes and Comments

Popular Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro, has come out in a very nice outfit, asking her fans to like her picture and comment that she is pretty.

The beautiful actress is always looking hot and catchy as she has got a very good dress sense and nice body structure.

“Dont have a great caption.I Just want You to like my picture and Say My Dress is Pretty.” She wrote.

Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) was started by @captdemuren & I, way back in 2001/2002 - in my dorm room at my University in NY. The reason we used the word "Empire" was because Tunde and I were crazy enough to dream that we could build a company th
Cute Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is been one of many who has been preaching about home made products and he has also tried at ensuring he buys made in Ghana products. He is not just buying but also investing as he owns other businesses with about
Recently, former winner of the much talked about reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Efe, reacted badly to his fan who attempted to correct him after he bragged about making good songs back to back. We might agree that he is also human and has blo
Singer, Iyanya and Kcee, have not really had a blossoming career for a while now and many of their fans are yet to understand where they both got it wrong. Iyanya was doing fine while he was with Tripple Mg music group which he co-owned with Ubi F
All herdsmen are farmers (animal farmers) but not all farmers are herdsmen. The crop farmers consider the livestock farmers a worthy ally in the whole process of making food. The waste from the livestock provides a veritable source of manure for the