Miss Linda Babalola emerges Miss Isolo 2017
21 year old Linda Babalola Oreoluwa beats other contestants to emerge as the winner of the 2017 Edition of Miss Isolo Beauty Pageant.
The event which took place on 5th November at the prestigious Sheeba Event Center, Ikeja witnessed something unique as high profile Dignitaries, reputable politicians, business executives, celebrities and other distinguished guest all gathered to witness the highly contested pageant.
While talking to the newsmen, Miss Linda disclosed that she will use her office as the new queen to reduce the occurrence of Drug Abuse & Child Molestation in Nigeria.
- Actress, Lilian Bach Turns a Year Older
- Singer, Ruggedman Writes Open Letter to BlackFace
- OMG!!! Actress, Adesua Stands by Lover, Banky W as he Battles Skin Cancer
- Ebonyi State Governor Chases Away Pregnant Woman Found Mixing Concrete
- P-Square Put up Their Expensive Mansion up for Sale
- Actress, Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Natural Hair
- CHIDINMA STARS IN HER FIRST FEATURE FILM ‘THE BRIDGE’
- Gloria Doyle Officially Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of @EKOYARDSALE