Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Advises Ladies to Play and not Work Alone
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, advises ladies in the United States to balance work and play.
She advised them to hit the club when they can and not make it work alone. She keeps remembering her parents who have to live in a very tiny apartment in London, till retirement.
The challenges of working with civil servants, why she brought the whistle blower policy and several others keep making her feel frustrated.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle