Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Advises Ladies to Play and not Work Alone
Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, advises ladies in the United States to balance work and play.
She advised them to hit the club when they can and not make it work alone. She keeps remembering her parents who have to live in a very tiny apartment in London, till retirement.
The challenges of working with civil servants, why she brought the whistle blower policy and several others keep making her feel frustrated.
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G