Invest in Your Woman, Reap the Benefit Later…Singer, Timi Dakolo
Singer, Timi Dakolo, is all over his wife and despite how social media have tried in fueling rumours about his personal life, the love keeps getting stronger with his wife.
The singer shared of photo of himself and his wife goofing around and made his fans understand investing time with their loved ones is what makes a relationship last long.
He stressed that investment is not about money but simple logic that does not require science but pure understanding and identifying what one really want.
In his words, “If you invest in her, you will reap the benefits. it’s not rocket science.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai