Queen Ajose Abigeal emerges Miss Indigenous Tourism Nigeria
The Miss Indigenous Nigeria Beauty pageant 2017 have come and gone but the memories will never be forgotten. 21 beautiful contestants representing different states in Nigeria participated in the contest, showcasing the rich content of Nigeria to the world.
Ajose Abigeal, a 300 level Student of University of Lagos emerged as the Miss indigenous Nigeria Tourism.
The event was held recently at the prestigious Nicon Luxury Hotels Abuja, There were also award presentations to certain guests, music and comedy by popular Entertainers like Amb Wahala, TBoss, Uche Ugbobo and many others.
The President/CEO of Miss Indigenous Nigeria, Mr Clinton Nwosu, thanked the audience for coming and also promised that next year’s edition will be better, outstanding certificate were given to outstanding contestants by Mr Nwosu.
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry
- Gospel singer, Joe Praize Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- No more parties, Actress, Regina Daniels Set to Write her Exams
- Actress, Destiny Etiko ‘Steals’ Colleague’s wedding with her Sexy outfit