Spotlight | 2 November 2017 10:55 CET

My Father Died at Age 80, he lived a Fulfilled Life…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu

It is no news that Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham, is currently bereaved as she lost her dear father about a week ago.

The actress since the loss has been off social media for a while as she continued to mourn the man who has stood by her all through infancy through adulthood.

Toyin’s father died at the age of 80years and the actress though in tears, stated that she is proud of her father because he lived a fulfilled life.

According to the actress, “I've gone through different emotions in the past one week and few days. Emotion of loss and gratitude top all others. I am sad about the loss of my 80 years father. We were close. I was his baby. So, it's a huge loss for me to bear. At the same time, I am grateful for a life well spent. I was proud of him and his level of involvement with us and humanity around him. I miss everyone here and particularly overwhelmed today when you all tried to draw me out of my hiding place. I see you all and appreciate you. This is going to be a good month, let's rock and roll to the beat of greatness.”

Legendary Ajegunle based singer, Daddy Showkey, has released the burial date of his late mother-in-law, Mrs Grace Nwanyioma Echewodo, who passed unto glory in August, 2017. The singer could not stop pouring all the encomiums he can on the woman wh
Everyone sure has one true life story to share to others to learn and Mavin Records signee, Johnny Drille, is part of those who is ready to motivate others to the top. The singer has not had it rosy when it comes to music because his starting days
Some weeks back, Nollywood actress, Faithia Williams, caused sent many tongues wagging after she deleted all photos from her social media page and removed her ex-husband’s surname from her bio. Her actions indeed got many talking and wonderi
Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo better known as RMD, has sat back to observe the atmosphere and social media gossips about singer Seyi Shay’s epic fall while on live stage for AFRIMA performance. It would be recalled that Seyi Shay had
Popular Nigerian comedian and on-air-personality, Ushbebe, is currently in happy mood as he has been able to maintain his home for about four years and still counting. These days where people wake up to read news about celebrity marriages failing