My Father Died at Age 80, he lived a Fulfilled Life…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
It is no news that Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham, is currently bereaved as she lost her dear father about a week ago.
The actress since the loss has been off social media for a while as she continued to mourn the man who has stood by her all through infancy through adulthood.
Toyin’s father died at the age of 80years and the actress though in tears, stated that she is proud of her father because he lived a fulfilled life.
According to the actress, “I've gone through different emotions in the past one week and few days. Emotion of loss and gratitude top all others. I am sad about the loss of my 80 years father. We were close. I was his baby. So, it's a huge loss for me to bear. At the same time, I am grateful for a life well spent. I was proud of him and his level of involvement with us and humanity around him. I miss everyone here and particularly overwhelmed today when you all tried to draw me out of my hiding place. I see you all and appreciate you. This is going to be a good month, let's rock and roll to the beat of greatness.”
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love