My Father Died at Age 80, he lived a Fulfilled Life…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
It is no news that Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu Abraham, is currently bereaved as she lost her dear father about a week ago.
The actress since the loss has been off social media for a while as she continued to mourn the man who has stood by her all through infancy through adulthood.
Toyin’s father died at the age of 80years and the actress though in tears, stated that she is proud of her father because he lived a fulfilled life.
According to the actress, “I've gone through different emotions in the past one week and few days. Emotion of loss and gratitude top all others. I am sad about the loss of my 80 years father. We were close. I was his baby. So, it's a huge loss for me to bear. At the same time, I am grateful for a life well spent. I was proud of him and his level of involvement with us and humanity around him. I miss everyone here and particularly overwhelmed today when you all tried to draw me out of my hiding place. I see you all and appreciate you. This is going to be a good month, let's rock and roll to the beat of greatness.”
- Actress, Halima Abubakar Torments Men with Sexy N!pple
- Singer, Oritse Femi Enjoying his Marital Home
- : Former MGBN Queen Renovates Home & Opens Small-Scale Business for Widow
- I am grateful, honored to be with Daniel Ademinokan…Actress, Stella Damasus
- I Don’t need the Whole World to Love Me…Actress, Rosaline Meurer
- Singer, Timi Dakolo Gives wife N2000 for Valentine
- Actress, Omoni Oboli gets Best Valentine Message from Hubby
- Gospel Singer, Prince Gozie Okeke Cheats Death After going into Coma