Actor, Yul Edochie Reveals Why Anambra State has not Moved Forward
It is no longer news that Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, is spring to win the Governorship seat in Anambra state, come November, 2017 and to win good votes, he has been getting closer to the people.
His closeness to the people at the grassroots has avail him the opportunity of getting to know and understand the heart of the both the youths and the elders on how they think.
Yul disclosed that while the youths try to encourage him and offer solutions on how things can be done and what they need, some elders in the state tell him about different grudges and age long quarrels they have with my community and other communities and how they plan to attack.
According to him, “Many times I have stopped by the road side to greet people. The children and the youths are always excited to see me, encourage me and bring suggestions for progress. But some of the older ones will always tell me about different grudges and age long quarrels they have with my community and other communities, they are either hating this person or planning to deal with some other people.
“This is why we are not developing as a country, as a state. We keep electing the older generation who bear ethnic grudges, religious grudges, personal grudges, etc and this affects their leadership and affects development. We must move beyond that. Vote wisely. Vote DPC. Vote Yul Edochie for Governor of Anambra State, November 18th, 2017.We must not joke with our future anymore.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Ready to Unveil own Clothing Line to Nigeria
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying Nollywood Money Alone
- Actor, John Dumelo gets Approved Acres of Land to Boost his Agriculture
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and I Have not Gotten Married Yet…Singer, Iceberg Slim Denies
- Actress, Ini Edo Looking Flawless with Nice Curves
- Actress, Ayoola kikelomo Wins Big in South Africa
- Actor, Somadina Adinma begins his NYSC Journey as he is Posted to Nasarawa
- Singer, CDQ Reveals how Mum Demanded for Beans in Dubai