Actor, Yul Edochie Reveals Why Anambra State has not Moved Forward
It is no longer news that Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, is spring to win the Governorship seat in Anambra state, come November, 2017 and to win good votes, he has been getting closer to the people.
His closeness to the people at the grassroots has avail him the opportunity of getting to know and understand the heart of the both the youths and the elders on how they think.
Yul disclosed that while the youths try to encourage him and offer solutions on how things can be done and what they need, some elders in the state tell him about different grudges and age long quarrels they have with my community and other communities and how they plan to attack.
According to him, “Many times I have stopped by the road side to greet people. The children and the youths are always excited to see me, encourage me and bring suggestions for progress. But some of the older ones will always tell me about different grudges and age long quarrels they have with my community and other communities, they are either hating this person or planning to deal with some other people.
“This is why we are not developing as a country, as a state. We keep electing the older generation who bear ethnic grudges, religious grudges, personal grudges, etc and this affects their leadership and affects development. We must move beyond that. Vote wisely. Vote DPC. Vote Yul Edochie for Governor of Anambra State, November 18th, 2017.We must not joke with our future anymore.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle