Comedian, Last Prophet Expecting 3rd Baby with Wife
Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.
The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they are rushing considering the fact that they welcomed their boy several months back.
Well, rushing child bearing is allowed as it will give both parents the opportunity to grow together with the children and also still look sexy and young.
The comedian’s wife is glad to have such a man for a hubby as he has given her the opportunity of hustling to make her own money to be able to support the home as well.
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter