Comedian, Last Prophet Expecting 3rd Baby with Wife
Cross River based comedian and on-air-personality, Last Prophet with wife, Joy Awade, are already expecting their third child in couple of months precisely in 2018.
The two love birds have two kids already and many might belief that they are rushing considering the fact that they welcomed their boy several months back.
Well, rushing child bearing is allowed as it will give both parents the opportunity to grow together with the children and also still look sexy and young.
The comedian’s wife is glad to have such a man for a hubby as he has given her the opportunity of hustling to make her own money to be able to support the home as well.
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Acquires Multimillion Naira Mansion
- K1 JETS IN FROM CANADA, SET TO MEET PMB IN ASO VILLA
- Singer, May D is Trouble with Babymama
- I’ve Never Stopped Taking Care of Juwon and Mitchell…Lanre Gentry Reveals
- I Don’t Discuss with People without Sense…Super Eagles Player, John Ogu
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon