Queen Salawa Abeni Returns to Nigeria with Grandchild
Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.
Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but made her a proud grandmother.
Not every parents are alive to see their grandchildren which could be as a result of neglect by the children but for the Waka Queen as he is fondly known, it has been God’s blessings all the way.
She is back to Nigeria after spending several months abroad with her new grandchild which she welcomed with her son and her joy knows no bound as she continues to pray for long life.
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Acquires Multimillion Naira Mansion
- K1 JETS IN FROM CANADA, SET TO MEET PMB IN ASO VILLA
- Singer, May D is Trouble with Babymama
- I’ve Never Stopped Taking Care of Juwon and Mitchell…Lanre Gentry Reveals
- I Don’t Discuss with People without Sense…Super Eagles Player, John Ogu
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon